Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Love is still in the air


Aloha friends!  For those of you in the States, I sure hope you all had a fun and safe Labor Day weekend.  So, I had the opportunity to post my projects over on The Greeting Farm blog.

I came up with two cards.  In the above photo I used Garden Anya with The Berry Sweet Print and Cut Kit.  The next card, I added Stella along with the Berry Sweet Kit's elements.



And of course this kit is amazing with daily life which i have used to create my Valentine's page for a tea party that my daughter's and I have each year.



The Berry Sweet Kit along with more Print and Cut Kits can be found here. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Both are very pretty Suilan! I haven't played with the TGF cheeks for such a long time, LOL! Love the pretty color choices and the matching details to each one.
Take care~

Leanne said...

Hey sis!! These are adorable and so fun!! I loved all of your projects on the TGF site, so cool to see you had your own post up! Congrats and well done on these awesome creations. Love them!! Have a great week!

ssk said...

Soo cute..shabby chick...did i spell that right? Oh well ...love all